BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

oh finally =)

since saturday i've been sick....
one week d
although i m done with my medicine
but still coughing and sneezing whole day long...
wth!!!
it was kinda awesome this week
monday-tie is given out to nicholas....finally no burdant on me =D
tuesday-changed my place with aaron and ryan to see him....but it dont seems to be a right
choice to do so
wednesday-do you know what???en.alex's bm ceramah roxx...seriously..get free tinge from him...went baskin robbin with him in the afternoon...his fren were being 'light bulbS' there...oh well =p
thursday-went to elken convention centre for water exhibition.it was ok la....pretty boring there actually.After tht entire exhibition..i m having forbia while drinking water...EWW~
krs was quite fun tht day.march with yi ting =)

But things seems to change really fast.
just a clip of my eyes
all those so called 'sweet memories' of us pass few days were gone...
honestly,i felt it's so unfair to me...
rumours are all around me everyday
i dun care n i dun need to care
but why...
if you love me too
why do you care of it so much?
i want to know...
mayb ken is right
i cant expect you to take all this rumours like nothing
i should care for your feelings instead of wanting you to care for me.
promises tht you'd made pass few days...
i shouldn't have believe it so much
i shouldn't have trusted so much in you
and
i shouldn't have open my heart to you
you'd stole my heart but now you are gone
should i just hold on to it?
or let it go?
i think...
i shall just be right here doing nothing...

oh well...emoing again.
i was so happy pass few days
but now???
sigh~
dont wanna talk bout this anymore
didnt notice this will really hurt
and it hurts me more than i can bare...=(

0 comments: